Home of Ultimate Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Home of Ultimate Force

World of Warcraft Guild on Hydraxis Server - Alliance

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sparkplug: 80 Mage

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sparkplug

Number of posts : 1
Class : Mage : Sparkplug (name)
Main: Glorfindell - Druid
spec : Mage: Arcane
Druid: Resto/Feral/Balance
Registration date : 2010-01-30

Sparkplug: 80 Mage Empty
PostSubject: Sparkplug: 80 Mage   Sparkplug: 80 Mage Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 2:50 am

ULTIMATE FORCE GUILD APPLICATION

CHARACTER INFORMATION:
What is the Name, Race, Class and Level of the character you would like to join with our guild?

Name: Sparkplug

Class: Mage

Race: Gnome

Level: 80

What is your character's current spec?
If you are dual spec'd please list here:
1.Main spec (spec for which you are best geared): Arcane
2.secondary spec.:

List your character's Professions and levels: 450 Herb/Alch

Give us an idea of your character's gear level and experience : ToC geared 5k raid dps overall
(If you list a gear score, please list it from Warcrafter.net as that is the site we use.)

Is this character currently guilded? If so, with what guild? Ultimate Force

PLAYER INFORMATION:
List all your Alts level 60+ with Name, Class, Level and current guild.:
1.Glorfindell -80- kickass heals with every offset , UnderRaided
2.Yoritomo-80- noob tank/dps with badge gear mostly pvp
3.Dispatus-74- unholy tank
4.Brunni-66- ret pally
5.Femmefatal-64- MM huntard
6.Deathruler-62-Aff Lock

When are you usually online (Server time):after5pm Mon-Frid and occasional weekends

Tell us about yourself (age, use of time, work, school, etc):

21 years old, Christian who attends Union University in Jackson TN, with Necrotitis. Senior in final semester. Serious about graduating....school comes first and warcraft second . History major and Biology minor. Plans after graduation not settled may go military route to pay for grad school

What do you look for in a guild: minimal drama, friendly guildies, comic relief, escape from the real world.

List all previous guilds and reasons for leaving: No previous guild really justa new 80 for me

Aboutt how long have you been playing WOW? 3 years

List any other mmorpg / rpgs that you have played and for how long: played runescape for a year in highschool

How did you hear about our guild: Pugged with yall in days of yore in Naxx with my main Glorfindell

Does a Ultimate Force member vouche for you, if so who: Necrotitis
(btw...meeting someone once does not qualify as a vouch. If u are gonna say one of us vouched for you, make sure the person is aware of it
and willing to recommend you, otherwise, better to leave this blank.)

How much raiding experience do you have? PVP Experience?: Raiding exp through ICC 25 not much pvp cept the occasional bg

We usually schedule raids beginning at 5:30 pm server time. Can you commit to participate in instances from 5pm - 11 pm server time 4 - 5 days a week: yes

Are there any days and times that you know you are not available to raid?: occasionally I travel on weekends and i cannot help but miss if an exam is coming up

Why do you want to be in Ultimate Force: Rockin players and my good friend necro

If requested, When are you available for a trial run: pretty much any week day

Any other information you would like us to know about yourself or your character?
Nope
Back to top Go down

Sparkplug: 80 Mage
Page 1 of 1